About FLX Fitclub
Co-owners Chantelle Farmer and Sue Manning (along with our amazing team) opened FLX Fitclub in March 2017, driven by a passion for the group fitness class experience. Although we partner with Les Mills, we’re not a franchise–we’re a small, local, women-owned business with a true community feeling. We love bringing Ithacans of all ages, occupations and fitness levels together, united in our pursuit of fitness and FUN!
Want to learn more? Check out FLX Fitclub in the news, or get to know our instructors!
Meet Our Instructor Team
We’re fortunate to have an exceptionally talented, passionate team of instructors. Each of us cares deeply about giving you an outstanding experience every time you come to class! Want to get to know us all a little better? Find out what we love about teaching group fitness, and what else we do with our lives outside of the club. (And if you see us out & about at restaurants, races or just enjoying the great Ithaca outdoors, be sure to say hi!)
FLX Fitclub in the News
- Gyms, fitness centers looking forward to capacity increase (Tompkins Weekly, 05/12/21)
- Cardio by Zoom (Ithaca Times, 12/05/20)
- Ithaca Times Readers Poll, Best Virtual Fitness Class (Ithaca Times, 10/02/20)
- Ithaca Times Readers Poll, Best Entrepreneur (Ithaca Times, 10/06/20)
- Moment of Movement to rase funds for childcare (Tompkins Weekly, 09/23/20)
- Reopened fitness centers, gyms navigate new normal (Tompkins Weekly, 08/26/20)
- Ithaca Times Readers Poll, Best Fitness Classes (Ithaca Times, 9/27/18)
- Alumna Spins Tech Experience into Gym Business (Cornell Daily Sun, 9/26/17)
- New west end fitness center is offering a free preview as it opens this weekend (14850.com, 3/18/17)